Dumplings cooking class – our flagship workshop!
Dumplings cooking class is a perfect introduction to the most popular Polish dish. During this experience you will prepare pierogi with meat and/or vegetarian fillings. At first, you will get to know how to knead the dough, then you will learn various techniques of folding the dumplings and discover hacks that make them really tasty. Lastly, at the end of the culinary workshop, you will enjoy a plate full of dumplings, so make sure you come to the class HUNGRY:-).
What is included in the dumplings cooking class:
- 2 hour cooking class conducted by an experienced chef
- tasty meal
- recipes by e-mail
- link to pictures taken by the instructor
- personalised certificates
benefits of the dumplings cooking class
- learn to make the most famous Polish dish with a private chef
- have a tasty meal – do come hungry!
- discover the Polish dumpling making traditions
- get detailed recipes from dumplings cooking class by e-mail
- get a certificate
Vegetarian and vegan options upon request. Moreover, we guarantee an individual approach to dietary requirements:-). Contact us to secure a vegetarian or vegan option
This class is available in the online format: Pierogi online class
why do we love dumplings?
1. first, it is cheap – you will be surprised how little money you need to make heaps of dumplings
2. secondly, in line with zero waste philosophy: makes very good use of leftovers.
3. then, perfect for families – kids can participate in the class and invent their own designs
4. moreover, ideal for families in which people have different diets. you may make a different filling – vegetarian, vegan and meat – for everyone. you may see how it works during our pierogi cooking class in Warsaw
5. What is more, you can adapt the recipe ingredients to fit what products you already have at home or to what is easily accessible. This makes pierogi the ultimate zero waste food!
6. dumplings are universal, although they are usually eaten as the main course, you can have them as a snack, a starter, you can put them in a soup and even make dumpling desserts
7. last, but not least, it is the ultimate comfort food. American scientist have proven that making and eating dumplings increases your oxytocin level and reduces your stress hormone level.