Welcome to the Warsaw’s best provider of corporate events for international clients. We have been hosting events for employees since January 2019. It goes without saying that food is one on the list of attributes of a successful teambuilding. Moreover, food that employees make themselves is on the very top of that list. Hence, if you want to make your corporate event a memorable one, contact us to get an offer.
Why is Pierogi & More a perfect venue?
- ideal event for corporate integration and teambuilding
- convenient location close to the Old Town and the Polin Museum
- experienced staff with corporate background
- flexible starting times
- a lot of food, we mean it! Come hungry!
- vegetarian and vegan options available
- friendly atmosphere
- fully equipped with all necessary utensils
- group reductions
- 4 languages spoken by staff: English, French, Spanish and Polish
Classes recommended for corporate events:
- Dumplings cooking class, ideal for corporate events with international participants
- Polish liqueurs workshop, absolutely great for any informal employees’ meeting
- Italian pasta cooking workshop, recommended for Polish employees
- Gingerbread baking class, December family integration
- Flavours of Polish Christmas, the event combining a cooking class and tasting of genuine Polish Christmas dishes
- GIFT CARD, ideal for a gift for a work anniversary or as a farewell present
- dumplings cooking online class,
- Polish liqueurs online workshop,
- gingerbread baking online class
Online corporate events hosted by the market leader
Please, note that we also organize online classes, nearly all classes types are available through major online conference platforms.
- fully interactive online corporate event with an experienced chef
- available in English, Polish, French or Spanish
- live-streamed on zoom
- multiple connections available (you may connect from different places)
- suitable for all skill levels and group sizes
- comprehensive recipes sent by e-mail after the class
NOTE: before the class you will receive a detailed list of ingredients and utensils you need to prepare before the workshop. Then, recipes will be sent the day after the class.
Our aim is to make Pierogi & More a 100% safe culinary experience in Warsaw. Consequently,it fully complies to the covid-19 safety regulations. During the workshop you will be preparing and eating your OWN food.
Moreover, we have implemented numerous cooking class safety measures. They are strictly observed during all corporate events.
Stringent Cleaning – First, we disinfect surfaces between each group of the cooking class. Moreover, we encourage you to use hand sanitizer (provided).
Social Distancing – Secondly, guests will stay at a safe 6-foot/2 m distance during all points of the cooking class. Both during making and eating dumplings.
Other safety measures – Finally, we also ensure that the host will be wearing the PPE.
If you want to learn more about the Tripadvisor Covid-19 safety regulations, contact us.
Reviews of our corporate events
Lena: Very lovely cooking class. The instructor was super nice and helpful. So, we very much enjoyed ourselves, thank you!
Lainey: A great experience! Maria was lovely and a good teacher. She told us all about the traditional Polish Christmas. Then, rolled out our pierogi. We’ll be professionals in no time thanks to her! Afterwards we sat down and enjoyed our creations and also tasted some flavoured vodka and Christmas treats. It was very enjoyable and felt safe regarding the covid guidelines. I would, therefore, recommend Pierogi & More for corporate events!
Jasmine: My team from work did a class to make pierogis with Maria. My favorite part of the experience was being taught all the different ways to fold the pierogis. Last but not least, Maria is a great host who’s very interactive and engaging. She led us through a super fun time during this memorable corporate event!